Elite glass is an addition silicone specific for the creation of transparent matrices for aesthetic reconstructions in light-curing composite, with direct technique and indirect technique.
Its high transparency and correct processing time make it particularly effective for dischromy, diastemia, fractures, rotation, conoids and other types of dental malformations.
• Precise because dimensionally stable over time and after disinfection
• High final hardness (70 Shore A)
• Easily repositionable in mouth once polymerized
• After polymerization can be finished with cutters or other sharp tools
• High transparency of the material
• Excellent photopolymerization of the composite used for restoration
• High quality standards of the aesthetic restoration
• Versatility of use