Browse by Category
SOFT TISSUE FINOGUM SOFT KIT 2X50ML
Enquire for pricing or register to see prices
Addition-curing silicone with low final hardness. Very well applicable in the crown and bridge technique and generally as a modelling aid for the whole dental technology.
- Easy and material-saving processing due to 1 : 1 cartridge system (double cartridge);
- No shrinkage;
- Dimensionally stable;
- Excellent flow properties;
- Natural, optimized gingiva shade as no titanium dioxide is used.
- processing time 1 min 30 s; tensile strength approx. 4.5 N/mm²; final hardness 60 Shore A; elongation at break 175 %; demoulding at 23 °C after 6 min 30 s.
- 2 FINOGUM PREMIUM double cartridges each 50 ml;
- 12 mixing tips, light blue;
- 1 FINOGUM PREMIUM separating agent 10 ml.