Browse by Category
MILLING UNIT VHF K5+
Proven quality now even better: with the new K5+ you will achieve perfect dry milling results. Process an especially wide range of indications and material (blanks up to
40 mm) with 5 axes. Revolutionary technology, such as a tool-free blank clamping and a built-in ionizer will help you in doing so.
- 5 Axes
- 1 Blank
- 16 Tools
Save valuable time with vhf’s innovations that allow you to work even more efficiently. No matter what you have to mill: the K5+ guarantees fast workflows and supports you perfectly in the digital age of dentistry.
WHEN SOMETHING GOOD GETS EVEN BETTER
The new K5+ is equipped with the innovative DirectDiscTechnology for securing disks. Thanks to this tool-free blank clamping system, the machine can be loaded with material even more quicker and easier.
A built-in ionizer neutralizes the static charge of acrylic particles and an improved air circulation in the working area also significantly reduces cleaning time. But that’s not all – one more convincing highlight of this dry milling machine includes a built-in camera for simplified support.
An Ethernet port increases the stability and flexibility of the connection at the machine’s installation location. Last but not least, the K5+ also stands out from its predecessor visually with its new, clean design in white.
- restorations in ultra HD
- premium spindle with 4-fold hybrid ceramic ball bearings for highest running accuracy
- 3 microns repetition accuracy
Powerful and robust
- mills the toughest materials on the market, incl. CoCr
- powerful 500 watt spindle and 60,000 rpm
- heavy industrial quality for maximum stiffness
- solid cast body for the lowest vibrations
- unlimited material accessibility in 98 mm disc format, separate block and prefab abutment holders available
- covers the broadest range of indications, due to ± 35° rotation angle in the 5th axis, and up to 40 mm blanks
Proven German reliability
- 100% engineered and manufactured in Germany
- sophisticated sealing air concept to protect mechanics, electronics, and spindle
- webcam for remote support
- ethernet for stable long-range connection
- 24-month warranty
- ionizer and improved air circulation for easy machine cleaning
- DirectDiscTechnology for revolutionary disc clamping
- automatic changer for 16 tools
- easy to operate DentalCAM with DirectMill function included – no annual fees