Browse by Category
CEMENT PANAVIA DUAL CURE 8G
Enquire for pricing or register to see prices
- A2 8G 4,6ML
- WHITE 8G 4,6ML
Self-adhesive, universally applicable. With LCSi monomer for a strong bond with ceramic, lithium disilicate and composite as well as MDP monomer for a strong bond with ZrO₂, dentine and enamel. Supplied in the practical Automix syringe.
- Broad spectrum of indications;
- No separate primer required;
- Easy, gingiva-friendly excess removal;
- Storage at room temperature.
- Attachment of crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays;
- Attachment of prosthetic restorations to implant abutments and frameworks;
- Attachment of Maryland bridges and splints;
- Attachment of stumps and pins;
- Amalgam bonding.
- Processing time 60 s at 23 °C; filler content 62 % by weight, 40 % by volume; compressive strength 300 MPa; flexural strength 91 MPa; flexural modulus 4.6 GPa; water absorption 27 µg/mm³; X-ray visibility 170 % Al.
- 1 Panavia SA Cement Universal Automix luting composite 8.0 g (4.6 ml);
- 20 Mixing tips.